Ozone Park

Ozone Park

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jeanann's Pre-Show Blog

So it's about an hour before showtime. I didn't blog last night because I really didn't know what to say... I'm still not sure of what I want to say. Last night's rehearsal was probably my best rehearsal so far. I got all my lines down, filled them with actions, and realized that I had developed strong opinions about everything that was said. I also think I found that argumentative teenager place in my body. I also found moments where I was genuinely happy and enjoying myself, which was something that I didn't have before.

I just hope I can do that again.

For today's show I just need to focus on focusing on the other people around me and to relax. I don't want to sabotage myself and get myself caught up in getting nervous. At this point I have done my homework and I need to let it go. I hope I learn more about Jeanann this time around and I really hope I get her energy right. I still don't know how to do that consistantly, which is something I need to work on, but I hope I get it right this time.

Good luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment